I have more courage, than I can express. 


But not enough, to make you seem less. 


I don't want to last, until, I end, 

or someone makes me seem, 

like, I can't be what I was. 


I have more courage, than I can express.


I can't wish upon, a will, that ends,
like money, retired,
upon the claim,

so still. Its, so still, still, not enough make me want to shake my arms around.


No. I don't I can't, I can't make it seem as if their, is not at something which makes me want to trust. 

I would. 

 

I would. 

 

I would. 

 

I promise, if I had the opportunity, to make, this a final. 

Means, to ask. 

 

I would say, depart upon, that way it blasts. 

the way it makes you sound more, like a passing thing. 


Or life a dream. 


I have more courage than I can express. 

But not enough to end, this scene, 

the way I am standing here, 

in the middle of a scene. 


No, I wouldn't make it seem.

Comments