Respect

I think also, remember:

the rain falling,

Out there, in the dark and desolation, of america.


A warmth, that is the kitchen oven.

in the glow of candlelight

my life’s heart, flickers against it.

I felt pent up.

It felt like there was nowhere to go,

We were lost.

I have to get out!

I remember going out, stalking in the blue evening grass,

Looking in at another's, little flame. Their shining ornaments.

Is there a warmth in their home?

Are you in love neighbor? Have you found it…


The dark night is a beautiful *sigh*


Catching me out late again.

Coming home? Must I go? You are calling me wind, a strange, inevitably,

as if i’d found spirit, my soul, up in the trees.

And it had taken me up there,

And i’ve lived among it for an hour or two.

What was there before this?


For my love,

I head down the valley into the dark, where the clouds roll, bringing their desolation. Bringing the storm.

We are not stronger than nature.


We are all born in the woods, why do we fight?

We all are in love, to sleep and be calm in the grasses. Why do we fight?

Don’t leave me, I am sorry that I said those things.


The horse, bending their long white necks,

Angle, as sacred forms.

To show their respect,  

As if they know better.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog