Songs of Sexual Intimacy

Beauty


What cannot be named,
Will go the same,
Down the path, of
all-Forgotten.

So in who’s, black hair,
I writhe, and dare.
This I have not forgotten:


You are not,
And simply not,


Although it’s taken time,
time, and tears:

mine.


-Intimacy-


I can look into jewel-y eyes,
daring not to claim.


I can be delicate,
I can be calm.


I can admire,
Without a need, ha, to tame.


And you will love,
And do the same.


-With your Art-


I see your fire --
I am a cave,
And cannot be burned:


But I will reflect your name!


For eyes are Keen,
To show the heart,


Though a shield, of hatred,
Drawn and raised.


I am stream,

So, I move, with your art.



-I would like to dedicate these songs, to Lisa, whom showed me the mad strength, of this heart. And courage, to be. -


Lisa, you’re spirit is a clear river,
Your soul is a dark forest,
Your sexuality is a fire, that burns me,
Cauterizes my wounds,
Your smile:
Gives me breath of winter air.
You touch me, and open up a well-within me,

I didn’t even know was there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog